Friday, September 11, 2009

My first day

Sooooo it's been a while since I've blogged. I tried keeping up with the project "One Remarkable Year" but I utterly failed. So now I am going to blog about just what my title says. It's going to be about my journeys in life and about things I wonder about and think about. Such as my relationships with people and God and the things that go on around me in the world. I have a strange mind (I'll be the first to admit it, but not the only person to tell you) so this will hopefully allow me to bring everything together into something people will understand...or at least get the just of...or at least realize I can type letters. Anywho, thank you to all that read this, I hope you can enjoy it or at least take pitty on the rest of my body for carrying my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment